Michelangelo Two Bike Gravity Stand
If you need to store two bikes in your home, or simply don't want to put holes in your wall, the Michelangelo Bike Stand is a fast, sleek-looking solution.
Available for Pre-Order
Expected to be in stock by 4/15/2017
- Convenient storage for one or two bikes
- Leans securely against the wall - no attachment required (wall stabilizer included)
- Premium-quality silver powder-coat finish
- Independent adjustable arms accommodate almost any bike style, especially bikes with a straight top tube frames
- Works with all PUBLIC bikes
- Maximum load: 80 lbs. (35 kgs) 12SQ. x 84"H (30.48cm x 213.36cm)
- All tools included for assembly (hint: really easy to assemble with 2 people)
How Do We Ship? We ship via UPS. Signature is required.
Where do we ship? We currently ship within the continental US. If you can’t wait and need it now, call our stores to see if we have your items in stock.
When will I get my order? The processing time depends on several factors but here’s what you can expect for standard (non-peak season) orders:
- Standard Ground: 7 – 10 business days
- UPS 3-Day Select: 3 business days + 1 day for processing
- UPS 2-Day Air: 2 business days + 1 day for processing
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day + 1 day for processing
Returns: We accept returns on items in new condition within 30 days. In order to avoid shipping damage, please make sure to package your order in the same manner as you received it. You will need to pay for the cost of return shipping, but we will gladly ship any exchanged merchandise free of charge. Final Sale items may not be returned.
Please head to the Ordering section of our Customer Service page for complete item return details.
Need help?: Head first to our Customer Service page where we answer common questions about your account, placing orders and general maintenance.
Monday to Friday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the weekdays we’ll respond within 24 hours.