PUBLIC Trigger Shift Ergo Bike Grips
Crafted of weatherproof material, our PUBLIC Trigger Shift Ergo Grips are stylish and relieve pressure on your wrist and hands. These grips are built for bikes with trigger shifters or single speed bikes. They are not designed for bikes with twist shifters.
Out of Stock
- Unique ergonomic shape
- Shock absorbent kraton rubber core
- Durable stitched vinyl outer cover
- 22.2mm clamp diameter 125 mm left and right side grips
- Increased control and comfort over standard round hand grips
- Easy to install
- Antique Brown color matches 2014 - 2015 PUBLIC seats & antique brown Brooks seats
- Long/long grips are not compatible with twist shifters
- Designed to fit single-speeds or bikes with trigger shifters
How Do We Ship? We ship via UPS. Signature is required.
Where do we ship? We currently ship within the continental US. If you can’t wait and need it now, call our stores to see if we have your items in stock.
When will I get my order? The processing time depends on several factors but here’s what you can expect for standard (non-peak season) orders:
- Standard Ground: 7 – 10 business days
- UPS 3-Day Select: 3 business days + 1 day for processing
- UPS 2-Day Air: 2 business days + 1 day for processing
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day + 1 day for processing
Returns: We accept returns on items in new condition within 30 days. In order to avoid shipping damage, please make sure to package your order in the same manner as you received it. You will need to pay for the cost of return shipping, but we will gladly ship any exchanged merchandise free of charge. Final Sale items may not be returned.
Please head to the Ordering section of our Customer Service page for complete item return details.
Need help?: Head first to our Customer Service page where we answer common questions about your account, placing orders and general maintenance.
Monday to Friday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the weekdays we’ll respond within 24 hours.