Yepp Maxi Rear Child Seat with Adapter
Leave it to the Dutch to design children's bike seats that are supremely functional and safe, as well as very good looking.
The Yepp Maxi Rear Seat makes riding with kids fun and efficient for both parent and child. This innovative rear child seat is designed to accommodate kids from 9 months all the way up to approximately 6 years old or 48.5 lbs. (22 kg). These sturdy seats are made of EVA polymer, the same pliable, rubber-like material used to make the popular Croc shoes. The EVA seat form is attached to a tubular steel frame running inside the edge of the seat (included). It creates a seat that is fully supportive, yet provides just the right amount of flex to ensure a comfortable ride for your youngster. The EVA seat material does not absorb water or heat and is easy to clean. The shoulder pads are made of a softer grade of EVA. The height of the foot rests can be adjusted without tools.
- Attaches to a seat post mounted bracket (included) behind the rider
- Quick and easy installation. $50 labor charge if installed by PUBLIC
- Push button seat release makes for easy to put on or take off, and/or easy for a quick transfer, if you want to use the Maxi on another bike
- Adjustable foot supports fit ages 9 months - 6 years old
- Five-point safety harness that children cannot open on their own
- Corrosion resistant
- Key included to lock the Maxi in place
- Does not fit on Small-Medium PUBLIC M7, M7i, C1, C7, C7i if you need the seat low
- Fits the Medium-Large M8 Electric and D8 Electric
- Does not fit the Small-Medium M8 Electric or D8 Electric
- Fits on Small PUBLIC C1, C7 or C7i but not with a rear rack
How Do We Ship? We ship via UPS. Signature is required.
Where do we ship? We currently ship within the continental US. If you can’t wait and need it now, call our stores to see if we have your items in stock.
When will I get my order? The processing time depends on several factors but here’s what you can expect for standard (non-peak season) orders:
- Standard Ground: 7 – 10 business days
- UPS 3-Day Select: 3 business days + 1 day for processing
- UPS 2-Day Air: 2 business days + 1 day for processing
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day + 1 day for processing
Returns: We accept returns on items in new condition within 30 days. In order to avoid shipping damage, please make sure to package your order in the same manner as you received it. You will need to pay for the cost of return shipping, but we will gladly ship any exchanged merchandise free of charge. Final Sale items may not be returned.
Please head to the Ordering section of our Customer Service page for complete item return details.
Need help?: Head first to our Customer Service page where we answer common questions about your account, placing orders and general maintenance.
Monday to Friday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, and Saturday from 10:30 am – 4:30 pm PT.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the weekdays we’ll respond within 24 hours.