PUBLIC Trieste Bike Cup Holder
Designed by PUBLIC, this bicycle handlebar coffee carrier was designed to carry even the fanciest single-origin brew.
The Trieste Coffee Cup Holder from PUBLIC mounts with two robust Allen bolts and fits all PUBLIC bikes, and many other city bikes without requiring any shims or spacers. It's designed to hold a reusable coffee cup with a tapered body and a sealed lid, which is required to avoid splashes. The cup holder ring is lined with a soft grip material to keep your mug snug.
- Designed to fit PUBLIC Bikes
- Cup holder clamp diameter: 22.2mm
- Only for use with tapered 12-16 oz cups with sealed lids
- Also carries tea. Decaf not recommended
- The handlebar cup holder mount has a 22.2mm clamp diameter to fit PUBLIC handlebars
- If you don't have a PUBLIC bike, measure your bike handlebars with a caliper at the spot where you want to mount the cup holder, to make sure the handlebar diameter is 22.2mm at that point. (Handlebars taper from the center to the ends.)
- If you don't have a caliper, try wrapping a tape measure or piece of string around the bar to measure the circumference
- The handlebar should measure 69.75mm or 2.75 in circumference at the spot where you want to mount the cup holder on your bike
- Contact us before ordering with any questions about fit
How Do We Ship? We ship via UPS. Signature is required.
Where do we ship? We currently ship within the continental US. If you can’t wait and need it now, call our stores to see if we have your items in stock.
When will I get my order? The processing time depends on several factors but here’s what you can expect for standard (non-peak season) orders:
- Standard Ground: 7 – 10 business days
- UPS 3-Day Select: 3 business days + 1 day for processing
- UPS 2-Day Air: 2 business days + 1 day for processing
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: 1 business day + 1 day for processing
Returns: We accept returns on items in new condition within 30 days. In order to avoid shipping damage, please make sure to package your order in the same manner as you received it. You will need to pay for the cost of return shipping, but we will gladly ship any exchanged merchandise free of charge. Final Sale items may not be returned.
Please head to the Ordering section of our Customer Service page for complete item return details.
Need help?: Head first to our Customer Service page where we answer common questions about your account, placing orders and general maintenance.
Monday to Friday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, and Saturday from 10:30 am – 4:30 pm PT.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the weekdays we’ll respond within 24 hours.